We are born global green company with a straightforward goal – carbon negative energy.
At Mash Makes, we are always hiring!
Whether you see a job post that fits your skillset or you just want to join our cause and help us reach our goals, let’s talk! Some positions might not even require you to be in a particular location, what we seek is the right combination of expertise and enthusiasm that could fit into our dynamic team and match our vision.
- Designing of a variety of mechanical components of process equipment, pressure vessels, high temperature equipment, conveyers and engines
- Actively participate in the overall product electromechanical architecture design covering the entire product assembly
- Designing high precision mechanical parts 2D&3D on Autodesk Fusion360.
- Conduct documentation of products keeping in mind all relevant standards – and handover to manufacturer/fabricator
- Inspection of dimensional tolerance of samples received by vendors against 2D&3D drawings.
- Experience with process equipment: such as heat exchangers, reactors, pressure vessels, conveyors, storage tanks etc.
- Experience in sheet metal
- Excellent understanding of mechanical manufacturing processes
- Experience in thermal design is a bonus
- Experience with design tools, primarily Autodesk Inventor, FUSION360 and AUTOCAD.
- Excellent inter personal.
- Curious minded person striving for continuous learning and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts
- BE/ME Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2-3+ years experience.
- Able to coordinate with international teams remotely
if you are interested in this positionSHOW LESS